With the emergence of 2011, we thought that it would be a good idea to start a series of employee engagement related blogs which take you through the basics of what employee engagement is to how you can make it work for your organisation.
The series is called ‘Rules of Engagement’ - aptly named as we will be giving you a number of rules to help you understand more about employee engagement and implement engagement strategies. These rules have been obtained, developed and adapted from a number of resources – taken from empirical research but importantly from our real world experience obtained by working with clients and seeing what works.
The series plans to cover the following topics – providing you with an overview of the key aspects of employee engagement – a step by step guide to engagement which you can follow week by week:
- What is employee engagement?
- Benefits of employee engagement
- Identifying engaged employees
- Measuring employee engagement
- The employee engagement survey
- Communication and employee engagement
- Creating an employee engagement strategy
- The role of management for successful employee engagement
- Organisational culture and employee engagement
- Barriers to employee engagement
- Enablers for employee engagement
Of course, we will be looking at how employee engagement surveys can help you with the process but the ‘Rules of engagement’ is not meant to be a hard sell for Employee Feedback, simply an online resource for you to use to further understand employee engagement topics.
We sincerely hope that you enjoy joining us each week for the latest rules of engagement.